California-Hawaii Elks Association
California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Inc.
Terms of Service
August 18, 2020
California-Hawaii Elks Association (CHEA,” “we,” “us,” or “our”) welcomes you. We invite you to access and use our online services (“Services”), which are made available to you through https://chea-elks.org (the “website”).
1. Description and Use of Services
Chea-elks.org helps donors make informed giving decisions to the California-Hawaii Elks Major Project Inc. through descriptions of the types of donations, clubs and our donor recognition program.
- Permitted and Prohibited Uses
You may access and use the website which is not password protected. You may access and use the website for the following purposes:
- Information regarding the California-Hawaii Elks Association
- Information regarding the California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Inc.
- Donations to the California-Hawaii Elks Major Project, Inc.
You may not:
- Use the website other than as authorized by the Terms of Service;
- Use the website for the benefit of any third party, other than as part of a Permitted Use;
- Republish or distribute information from the website without the California-Hawaii Elks Associationâ€™s express written consent;
- Modify information from the website except in connection with a Permitted Use;
- Disassemble, decode, decompile, or otherwise reverse engineer the website, including, without limitation, any interfaces or software programs comprising the website;
- Take any action that would impede or interfere with the operation of the website or alter Contents of the website, or alter or interfere with any other content, website;
- Directly or indirectly, change, recompile, reframe, rent, sell, distribute or publish any of the website, any database thereon and/or any content thereon, or any portion thereof, without explicit written consent from the California-Hawaii Elks Association;
- Intellectual Property
The Services contain material, such as software, text, graphics, images, sound recordings, audiovisual works, and other material provided by or on behalf of the California-Hawaii Elks Association (collectively referred to as “Content”). Content may be owned by us or by third parties. Content is protected under both United States and foreign laws. Unauthorized use of Content may violate copyright, trademark, and other laws. You have no rights in or to Content, and you will not use Content except as permitted under the Agreement. No other use is permitted without prior written consent from the California-Hawaii Elks Association. You must retain all copyright and other proprietary notices contained in the original Content. You may not sell, transfer, assign, license, sublicense, or modify Content or reproduce, display, publicly perform, make a derivative version of, distribute, or otherwise use Content in any way for any public or commercial purpose. The use or posting of Content on any other website, other than through Third-Party Applications, or in a networked computer environment for any purpose is expressly prohibited.
If you violate any part of the Agreement, your permission to access and/or use Content and the Services automatically terminates and you must immediately destroy any copies you have made of Content.