With our 2017 Grand Lodge Convention in Reno in full swing, we are excited as we move into the 150th Anniversary year under the leadership of our newly installed GER Malcolm McPherson. Members can access the daily newsletter here http://www.elks.org/convention/
We want to thank all of our attending members for using the hashtag #BPOEReno17 to assist others in sharing in their accomplishments and excitement! Hashtags can be used to search across a platform like Facebook or Twitter and see every public post that has that unique identifier. If your post is set to “friends…” it will be searchable with that privacy caveat and only able to be viewed by someone who has permission to access your information.
With a few districts taking the Public Relations focus to heart we wanted to remind everyone where their District Facebook pages or groups are located (the ones we have received). For all of our members, take a moment and support each other when you like or join their respective pages. If you have a closed page or group, consider a public page that will promote your good works to the community at large so that they can see how you continue to serve them on a daily basis.
If your district has a closed page or group, consider adding a public page that will promote your good works to the community at large so that they can see how you continue to serve them on a daily basis.
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/wccd1240/ West Central Coast
- https://m.facebook.com/southdistrict1000/ South
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/122789954794130/ South East
- https://www.facebook.com/Cheaelks/ South Coast
- https://www.facebook.com/CHEA-Elks-South-Central-District-…/ South Central
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/HawaiiDistrictElks/ Hawaii
- https://www.facebook.com/BPOE-California-North-District-1…/… North
- https://www.facebook.com/groups/baydistrict/ Bay
- https://www.facebook.com/ElksPRECD7/?fref=ts East Central
- https://www.facebook.com/elks.ocd/ Orange Coast
- https://www.facebook.com/CHEA-Inland-District-760-12676817…/ Inland
Watch the GER Malcolm McPherson’s acceptance speech here…
Photo by Elks Social Media Graphics Artist, Diane E Gleason and Video by Grand Lodge Public Relations Chair, Richard Gathen